Prep + cooking time: 30 mins
Servings: makes 10 samosas; half or double amounts as required
- 20x20cm wide rollps
- 200g dark chocola te, melted in the oven; you can use it on the samosas; easy to burn!
- 1 egg for eggwash
- Extra toppings; I chose dried petals and crushed pistachios
[ Read Related:
1) Defrost your spring roll pastry and cut to size if necessary.
2) Pre-heat the oven to 150C / 300F / Gas Mark 2. It should not be runny; more like the texture of chocolate spread.
3) Whisk your egg to create a glue. Lay your strips down to create samosas. To learn how to make samosa pockets, watch this video . You wake up with your egg wash. Make sure that you’re not squeezing it.
4) 4) Place your samos in the oven. Turn halfway through.
5) or with ice-cream